Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all, I am on my 7th month of Reefing and everything is going okay, I've made a couple mistakes here and there and learned a lot and still have so much more to learn and equipment to buy but this hobby has saved my life during a mandated by law curfew lockdown that we are policed to live under. I would probably be clinically insane if I didn't have my fish tanks.

AS
Nutramar Foods

bReefedBaker

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all, I am on my 7th month of Reefing and everything is going okay, I've made a couple mistakes here and there and learned a lot and still have so much more to learn and equipment to buy but this hobby has saved my life during a mandated by law curfew lockdown that we are policed to live under. I would probably be clinically insane if I didn't have my fish tanks.

We learn from our mistakes. Welcome to R2R a forum filled with an abundance of veteran reefers ready, able and willing to help! Ask questions, seek answers! Welcome again!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Nutramar Foods

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You have come to the right place. The best people in the reefing world are on this site.

Everyone is not only so helpful with any and all questions, but you will also make so many new life time friends.

Search the site as it has SO much good information in all the forums, you can most likely find answers to all your questions already.

Have a great day!

I See You Hello GIF by SNY

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Black Label Aquatics
Back