Reef factory roller may help

stinkydavis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a reef factory roller mat. When setting up the Wi-Fi had no issues connecting to the roller Matt itself. I accidentally typed the password in wrong and it failed to connect. since then I cannot get it to be found by the app to continue to connect it to my Wi-Fi, I have tried factory resetting it multiple times with no luck. Unsure what to do any tips or experience getting this set up would be helpful. The instructions are unclear about what a full factory reset looks like so may be doing it wrong.

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what google said

If your device does not work properly, you want to configure it again or you cannot connect to it after several attempts, you can restore it to factory settings by applying a magnet (included in the set) to the device's housing in the place marked RESET.If your device does not work properly, you want to configure it again or you cannot connect to it after several attempts, you can restore it to factory settings by applying a magnet (included in the set) to the device's housing in the place marked RESET.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back