• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Accesories/Equipment

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dakk50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom printed reef and aquarium accessories, decor and equipment, now offering MULTI-COLOR prints! We are able to create or design whatever you can think of and print it in a variety of colors, you pick! Light shades with “stained glass”, fluorescent frag racks, you name it!

The first picture is under an orange filter, second is regular blue, third is the “stained glass” effect, last is under normal daylight. The video illustrates one of the finishes and more of the stained glass. These are just some examples of colors we can do, and we can apply it to any of the items we create! Don’t be afraid to reach out with any questions or custom requests. We are adding new things all the time. Thanks!

Shipping available!

Corals, reef decorations, plastic decor, frag rack, sump equipment, vortech, protein skimmer stand, frag rack riser, saltwater aquarium, Zoanthids, torches, radion, xr30, xr15, mp40,

IMG_9752.jpeg IMG_9751.jpeg IMG_9753.jpeg IMG_9739.jpeg IMG_9731.jpeg IMG_9721.jpeg IMG_9719.jpeg IMG_9700.jpeg IMG_9692.jpeg

Attachments

• F82A3671-E60F-481F-8C1D-2922B96EBF38segment_video_2.mp4
    6.1 MB
OP
OP
D

dakk50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lid for a Clearwater algae scrubber I put together. Customer provided dimensions and the image they wanted, and I modeled and printed. Let me know if anyone wants any custom made items!

Attachments

• IMG_0054.png
    IMG_0054.png
    1,001.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0055.png
    IMG_0055.png
    983.2 KB · Views: 12

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back