• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale RedSea Metric-Standard Plumbing Parts.

Closed
Parts to convert your RedSea tank to Standard Plumbing.
$60.00
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: Sold. Please close ad due to items being sold.

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
Sold my RedSea and never used these parts. Everything is new except for the 170 drain pipe with valve. I bought a new one because I heard nightmares about their drain valves when I bought the tank second hand and than thoroughly cleaned this one out which was in really good shape from the beginning after opening it up. I was going to convert my RedSea 170 to standard plumbing so these are all the parts that you need if you want to convert to standard plumbing. I'm not sure if these will fit all RedSea models or not. I know they work on the 170,250 and the 350 models. Three new R42221 RedSea fittings, Three 32mm-1" slip-on fittings. One 25mm-3/4" slip-on fitting. One 3/4" union valve, not sure why I bought that. One other metric to standard fitting, not sure of the size. These are the parts you need in the beginning to get converted to standard plumbing. You then have to buy all of your standard plumbing parts to finish plumbing your tank using standard parts. Can sell the RedSea 170 main drain separately for $35.

Reefer825

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad RedSea Metric-Standard Plumbing Parts.. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Sold my RedSea and never used these parts. Everything is new except for the 170 drain pipe with valve. I bought a new one because I heard nightmares about their drain valves when I bought the tank second hand and than thoroughly cleaned this one out which was in really good shape from the beginning after opening it up. I was going to convert my RedSea 170 to standard plumbing so these are all the parts that you need if you want to convert to standard plumbing. I'm not sure if these will fit...
Please add to the discussion here.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens
Back