Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello. Let me start off by stating that I've already contacted RS tech support. I figured I could come here and ask while simultaneously wait for them to respond.

Second, this is most likely user error. I acknowledge that.

I just installed my roller mat two days ago. Thanks to the wifey for the amazing birthday present. I've got it up and running but it doesn't appear to be rolling up by itself. I have to manually roll it up. I DO have it set to automatically roll up but its not doing so. Every few hours, I see the notification that the water level is high. The graph doesn't show its rolling up either. I have tighten the fleece material to make sure there is no physical play in there. It does roll up on command manually.

I am sure it is user error. I've watched several of the youtube videos on installation, beginning with the red sea video itself. Anyone even have a remote idea of what I may be doing wrong, without actually seeing the install personally? Just wondering if there is a common user error being repeated.

Thanks in advance.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Yodaman

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the high water level warning I believe is supposed to keep it from advancing if the sump level becomes too high… so long as I am understanding it correctly, try flipping the level sensor around 180* and see if it starts advancing automatically

AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Subscribe to ReefStache so you don't miss out!
Back