RED SEA REEF ATO+ Pre-Orders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a bunch of these allotted to us and we are now accepting pre-orders for both options. These will certainly fly out the door! And don't forget to checkout with an account (not guest checkout) to receive 5 TIMES Reward Points.

Red Sea 3-in-1 ReefATO+

Red Sea 3-in-1 ReefATO+ Upgrade - for existing Red Sea Reefer Aquarium Owners

r35610-reefATO+.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can we pre order only see a notify when available on your site does that mean preorders have already been claimed
Simply order from the site and the order will ship as soon as we get the 1st batch. Thank you.

N1tew0lf1212

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simply order from the site and the order will ship as soon as we get the 1st batch. Thank you.
Wont even let me add it to the cart so exactly how am I suppose to purchase pre order? The preorder text cant be selected at all. What am i doing wrong here lol

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wont even let me add it to the cart so exactly how am I suppose to purchase pre order? The preorder text cant be selected at all. What am i doing wrong here lol
It's working fine for me. If you are still having issues then please call the office at 803-788-4445. Thank you.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello - do you have any idea when the pre-orders may be shipped? I have heard "sometime in Spring" but has Red Sea given you anything more specific? Thanks!
It’s impossible to know an exact date. We are dealing with ocean freight but we were told they expect the shipment to arrive at Red Sea USA sometime this coming month.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We spoke to Red Sea at RAP this past weekend. It may have been a misunderstanding on my part or the person at Red Sea that I originally spoke to about arrival dates. The skimmers, return pumps and skimmer upgrade kits are arriving to us and shipping to customers but the ATOs haven't arrived to any dealers yet because these are on a different ocean freight shipment.

Originally I thought I was told all the new products (ATO, DC Skimmer, Skimmer DC upgrades, Return Pumps) were arriving on the same ocean shipment to the USA but that is not the case as I learned at RAP Orlando over the weekend. Our Red Sea representative said the ATO shipment is arriving in the US towards the end of May and that is when they will be shipping these out to dealers. I know that's not what anyone wants to hear but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

EliMelly

Review score
+0 /0 /-1
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We spoke to Red Sea at RAP this past weekend. It may have been a misunderstanding on my part or the person at Red Sea that I originally spoke to about arrival dates. The skimmers, return pumps and skimmer upgrade kits are arriving to us and shipping to customers but the ATOs haven't arrived to any dealers yet because these are on a different ocean freight shipment.

Originally I thought I was told all the new products (ATO, DC Skimmer, Skimmer DC upgrades, Return Pumps) were arriving on the same ocean shipment to the USA but that is not the case as I learned at RAP Orlando over the weekend. Our Red Sea representative said the ATO shipment is arriving in the US towards the end of May and that is when they will be shipping these out to dealers. I know that's not what anyone wants to hear but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
Typical Red Sea bs!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

AquaNerd
Back