Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I was putting together my 140g peninsula style tank, rumor of a Red Sea peninsula started appearing. About the time I was putting water in my system, they were released. Neat system. A bit different from what I built, but not all that much, really. I am quite happy with my peninsula, but if that Red Sea had been available _before_ I built mine? Well, it'd have been tough not to go that way. Probably would have saved a bundle, too... over my completely custom setup.

If you have the room, and a peninsula system is what you're wanting... yeah, I'd say buy it.

On the other hand, I have found that 'settling' for something that isn't quite what you really want to save money is rarely a good buy. If you're going to end up unhappy with it, or end up buying twice, then it's likely a horrible decision.

OP
OP
T

thomas hudson

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I was putting together my 140g peninsula style tank, rumor of a Red Sea peninsula started appearing. About the time I was putting water in my system, they were released. Neat system. A bit different from what I built, but not all that much, really. I am quite happy with my peninsula, but if that Red Sea had been available _before_ I built mine? Well, it'd have been tough not to go that way. Probably would have saved a bundle, too... over my completely custom setup.

If you have the room, and a peninsula system is what you're wanting... yeah, I'd say buy it.

On the other hand, I have found that 'settling' for something that isn't quite what you really want to save money is rarely a good buy. If you're going to end up unhappy with it, or end up buying twice, then it's likely a horrible decision.
oh no, i want it lol.. bad.. !

Greybeard

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh no, i want it lol.. bad.. !
What's the problem then?

Pry your wallet out, and bring it home :) You're looking at half price, or better.

I stumbled upon a pellet smoker at Sam's club last Saturday. I'd been thinking about replacing mine, but hadn't really decided... sure wasn't there to buy one. But when you find a $700 smoker on sale for $350, well... I'd have been a fool not to :)

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Neptune
Back