• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RandyC's Feedback Thread

I would rate this seller . . .

• 5 Starfish

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • 4 Starfish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Starfish

• 2 Starfish

• 1 Starfish

• 0 Starfish

• Total voters

RandyC

Review score
+4 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+4 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to create a thread to leave feedback for me now that Xentrader and the ability to leave feedback in a central location is gone. So please, if you've ever purchased from me and have feedback to provide, do so here.

Thanks everyone and thanks to r2r staff for maintaining a great forum!

Bronx_Discuss

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 Star Positive Feedback here for RandyC. Communication through PMs and Texts was great through the entire sale and arrival of the package to my home. Size, quality, and health of the mushrooms and zoas were excellent and I am completely satisfied with my experience. Prices on his livestock are awesome as well. Packaging was done in a professional manner. Buy with confidence guys! RandyC is an honest and excellent seller that I would buy from again.

OP
OP
RandyC

RandyC

Review score
+4 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+4 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 Star Positive Feedback here for RandyC. Communication through PMs and Texts was great through the entire sale and arrival of the package to my home. Size, quality, and health of the mushrooms and zoas were excellent and I am completely satisfied with my experience. Prices on his livestock are awesome as well. Packaging was done in a professional manner. Buy with confidence guys! RandyC is an honest and excellent seller that I would buy from again.

thanks! It was a pleasure doing business with you as well. Would absolutely work with you you again! 5 star buyer!

TaiN

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a few acros from Randy, great communication and packaging was done well. Corals were healthy on arrival and adapting well to my system. Great seller!

OP
OP
RandyC

RandyC

Review score
+4 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+4 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a few acros from Randy, great communication and packaging was done well. Corals were healthy on arrival and adapting well to my system. Great seller!

thanks! It was a pleasure doing business with you as well! Great buyer!

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased this beautiful Randy C's Flaming Lotus from Randy, and it is amazing. Randy was great to deal with. Excellent communication and a great shipper. Would highly recommend buying from him!
RandyCs Flaming Lotus Goni.jpeg

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Aquarium Specialty
Back