Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know the truth to this, but I came across the person who invented the original "Random Flow Generator" concept nozzle, which he claimed that he designed and shared with the public back in 2015 after refinements. Shortly after that someone took that design and started to sell them to form a company as it is today that 3D prints the nozzles and sells for crazy high prices.

I downloaded the project file and printed my own today and gave thanks to this designer who I'm assuming he is the rightful owner of this invention. Save myself $30 and gave credit to the person who actually created the product.

Kfactor

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know the truth to this, but I came across the person who invented the original "Random Flow Generator" concept nozzle, which he claimed that he designed and shared with the public back in 2015 after refinements. Shortly after that someone took that design and started to sell them to form a company as it is today that 3D prints the nozzles and sells for crazy high prices.

I downloaded the project file and printed my own today and gave thanks to this designer who I'm assuming he is the rightful owner of this invention. Save myself $30 and gave credit to the person who actually created the product.
i did the same and there awsome! there is no way all ever pay that much for 3d printed stuff i even tipped the guy

corradovrt

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

do you have the STL file?

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
R

RaymondL

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you have the STL file?
it's here - this is the original design from the guy who invented it and should be credited.

AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

UNLEASH THE FULL POTENTIAL OF YOUR REEF
Back