• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow BTAs for sale

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

phillyb614

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m needing to get rid of some rainbow bubble tip anemones. They are all very healthy and doing well. Almost too well lol! I’m in the Columbus area. Anyone interested? Only asking $40 per. I have not attempted to try to get any of them to let go of the rock their feet are attached to. So, if you are interested, I may need you to be patient to give me time to get one to detach.

IMG_1259.jpeg

SALTY 75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m needing to get rid of some rainbow bubble tip anemones. They are all very healthy and doing well. Almost too well lol! I’m in the Columbus area. Anyone interested? Only asking $40 per. I have not attempted to try to get any of them to let go of the rock their feet are attached to. So, if you are interested, I may need you to be patient to give me time to get one to detach.

IMG_1259.jpeg
Would you consider shipping them at all? I would cover the costs of course.

sethandru

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in possibly all of them on the rock how many of them do you have, pm me and let's work out a deal

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back