Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone post the latest firmware version for the Radion XR15? I'm trying to diagnose a problem with one of my upgrades and I can't find it on the Ecotech website. Could be easy for someone to check in their mobius app and look. I'm having trouble with one of my lights as it wont convert from G5 to G6. Both fixtures have the same firmware so I'm trying to figure out why one converted and the other did not. I checked for any new updates and none were listed so I assume that I have the latest installed.

Anyone else had this problem and or a solution?

BRS

Diddypop

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone post the latest firmware version for the Radion XR15? I'm trying to diagnose a problem with one of my upgrades and I can't find it on the Ecotech website. Could be easy for someone to check in their mobius app and look. I'm having trouble with one of my lights as it wont convert from G5 to G6. Both fixtures have the same firmware so I'm trying to figure out why one converted and the other did not. I checked for any new updates and none were listed so I assume that I have the latest installed.

Anyone else had this problem and or a solution?
Did you figure out what the issue was? Neither of my lights are changing over in mobius from G5 to G6…

Nutramar Foods
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Back