R2R Members Learn More & Get Rewarded For Helping Us Grow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SouthwestAquaculture

Staff
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello R2R meet Southwest Aquaculture, a coral facility located in Mesa Arizona.​

Over the past 10+ years we've developed a reputation built on obsessive attention to detail, passion for aquariums and marine ecosystems. We began shipping several months ago offering healthy pest free, aquacultured corals to hobbyists such as yourself and are super excited about the feedback we've been getting. Please take a moment to check out our site and social platforms to learn more about us. Feel free to post any feedback here or reach out to us directly if you prefer. We look forward to hearing from you.​

20220719_114319.jpg

If you decide you'd like to support our business please use the special code: R2R30

And Get 30% OFF Your Order!
Link to Shop
Remember everything is WYSIWYG on INCH AND A HALF Discs!
Pest Free & Fully Aquacultured!

FedEx Overnight Shipping - $35
Free over $175! see our shipping policy and competitive rate.
In business since 2011 and rated A+ BBB
Location of our farm:
420 E Southern Ave STE 102B, Mesa AZ 85204 | Ph: 480-659-7994 | [email protected] | live.southwestaquaculture.com | Instagram | Facebook

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
That’s awesome!

Kathy Floyd

ktfloyd01
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from you almost a couple months back and OMG, I was absolutely thrilled with my order! The packaging was phenomenal and the ricordeas are the most beautiful ones I have received to date. I am definitely a repeat customer and cannot brag enough about you guys.

Jmp998

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prices seem very reasonable even before the discount code. I like that your frag plugs are visible in the background which makes it easy to gauge coral size. It seems like there is a trend for many vendors to show extreme closeup with either no visible size reference or only egg crate which is further in the background and may be distorted.

OP
OP
SouthwestAquaculture

SouthwestAquaculture

Staff
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from you almost a couple months back and OMG, I was absolutely thrilled with my order! The packaging was phenomenal and the ricordeas are the most beautiful ones I have received to date. I am definitely a repeat customer and cannot brag enough about you guys.
Great to hear everything is doing well! And again thank you so much for the positive comments.

OP
OP
SouthwestAquaculture

SouthwestAquaculture

Staff
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prices seem very reasonable even before the discount code. I like that your frag plugs are visible in the background which makes it easy to gauge coral size. It seems like there is a trend for many vendors to show extreme closeup with either no visible size reference or only egg crate which is further in the background and may be distorted.
YES!!!! Finally someone who gets why we take our photos the way we do. I mean seriously whatever happened to "truth in selling"? Something else to note is that although the disc sometimes look more blue, our lighting is actually much whiter; something the camera has a tough time dealing with. Therefore we prioritize the look of the coral over how blue the disc may appear. I cannot tell you how many times we challenge our own photos, then we look and the coral and go, "yeah it's legit!" Thank you!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NYOS
Back