Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So kind of a question here, I am getting ready to set up an apex system for a client. My plan is to set the apex up in our store, do all the updates and get the system running and then move it to the clients house. I want to have his apex on my fusion app and on his fusion app as well. Anyone have any experience doing this or have tips? I have my own Apex but have never done anything like this, so I want to avoid any pitfalls or problems. Thanks

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Thunder_reef

Thunder_reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d set it up on his fusion then have him
Give you permissions to it via the app. That way it’s his system but you have access as long as he allows it
Is it possible to do that after I set it up with my app? I’d really like to have it ready before we deliver it and install it on his tank. He is not always available when we do service on his tank and I would hate to tie up his schedule any more than necessary.

BRS

Dine

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to do that after I set it up with my app? I’d really like to have it ready before we deliver it and install it on his tank. He is not always available when we do service on his tank and I would hate to tie up his schedule any more than necessary.
I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think so. The apex wouldn’t need to be set up. He just has to have fusion and link the apex to his fusion. From there he could give you permissions. I suppose you could create the account for him then have it over?

Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Southwest Aquaculture - a coral lover's dream!
Back