Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw a Couple of Yellow Watchman Gobies, in a LFS, that appear to have paired up. System is full of Ich. Hear Copper is a no for these fish. Also I have a Neon Cleaner Goby, in the Aquarium they will go into, after Quarantine.

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw a Couple of Yellow Watchman Gobies, in a LFS, that appear to have paired up. System is full of Ich. Hear Copper is a no for these fish. Also I have a Neon Cleaner Goby, in the Aquarium they will go into, after Quarantine.
Coppersafe is fine to use on these. I think the bigger issue is that these gobies don't appreciate being in a bare or lightly decorated quarantine tank, and that can cause them to fail in the process.

Jay

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you can see the system with ich, time to head to a different store. A $39 fish will cost you $50 after you've purchased treatment and have set up a quarantine tank and posing risk to your own tank. Simply not worth it, however whether you purchase or not, a quarantine tank is essential to the outcome of any purchase you make with a fish and recommended

OP
OP
S

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should have Clarified the Ich situation. Two Blue Hippo Tangs, one Fie Fish had Ich One Angelfish was sick, and hiding. They had just come in the evening before. Gobies were already in the Aquarium, and had paired up, on their own. He’s having trouble getting decent help. Which also resulted in the Gobies being sold out under me. He called and apologized, will refund my deposit and try to get me a pair, in the future.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS
Back