Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You probably won't believe me when i tell you this, but stranger things have happened. And this is as good a place as any to tell you my story (excuse me if this is in the wrong room) and i wanted to see if anyone else saw it, or maybe you have your own very strange story, so here it goes, just as i had started getting acclimated to my new tank and the behaviors of it's inhabitants, what would seem like the normal mannerisms of a slow moving snail, would soon rock my world, just as the sky is mighty and three ocean is blueb, behold! before my eyes i witnessed a crazy, swirling motion, going back and forth, like switching directions every second, coming from an astrea snail, but fast like a kid rolling a lollipop between his fingers. Like i said, and i oblige to your attention, it was a crazy trip to the far corners of my mind, like some vertigo de ja vu. It was completely mind blowing! I'm glad i got this off my chest

Corals.com

Reeflix

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You probably won't believe me when i tell you this, but stranger things have happened. And this is as good a place as any to tell you my story (excuse me if this is in the wrong room) and i wanted to see if anyone else saw it, or maybe you have your own very strange story, so here it goes, just as i had started getting acclimated to my new tank and the behaviors of it's inhabitants, what would seem like the normal mannerisms of a slow moving snail, would soon rock my world, just as the sky is mighty and the ocean is blue, behold! before my eyes i witnessed a crazy, swirling motion, going back and forth, like switching directions every second, coming from an astrea snail, but fast like a kid rolling a lollipop between his fingers. Like i said, and i oblige to your attention, it was a crazy trip to the far corners of my mind, like some vertigo de ja vu. It was completely mind blowing! I'm glad i got this off my chest
i think this might of happened to me (also might have been a astrea snail as well)

Nutramar Foods

christwendt

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You probably won't believe me when i tell you this, but stranger things have happened. And this is as good a place as any to tell you my story (excuse me if this is in the wrong room) and i wanted to see if anyone else saw it, or maybe you have your own very strange story, so here it goes, just as i had started getting acclimated to my new tank and the behaviors of it's inhabitants, what would seem like the normal mannerisms of a slow moving snail, would soon rock my world, just as the sky is mighty and three ocean is blueb, behold! before my eyes i witnessed a crazy, swirling motion, going back and forth, like switching directions every second, coming from an astrea snail, but fast like a kid rolling a lollipop between his fingers. Like i said, and i oblige to your attention, it was a crazy trip to the far corners of my mind, like some vertigo de ja vu. It was completely mind blowing! I'm glad i got this off my chest
Why does this seem like something I would type when on mushrooms ahhaha

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Pacific East
Back