• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Prostar (Pro Clear) 140g Aquarium and Stand (new - never used)

Closed
Brand new never used 140g Aquarium System
$500.00
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: after much deliberation decided to set up this tank instead of selling it

Ad details

Shipping
Pick Up Only
140 Gallon Pro Clear Rimless Glass Aquarium - White - Mfg#204229

Includes glass sump and all plumbing, nice factory welded metal stand, white color. Local pickup cash only. You are responsible for hauling it out, so bring help! One set of steps to go up.

59 1/8" long
19 3/4" deep
19 3/4" wide

Tank on stand is 50 1/4" tall

IMG-6265.jpg

crice6790

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Prostar (Pro Clear) 140g Aquarium and Stand (new - never used). For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Prostar (Pro Clear) 140g Aquarium and Stand (new - never used). For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
Where you located

OP
OP
I

i_am_mclovin

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, after a LOT of discussion my wife convinced me not to sell the tank and instead set it up and use it. Sorry to have to back out on selling it but I hope you all as reefers understand! :( The positive side is that it means I'll have a tank again very soon.

saulgoodmannnn

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, after a LOT of discussion my wife convinced me not to sell the tank and instead set it up and use it. Sorry to have to back out on selling it but I hope you all as reefers understand! :( The positive side is that it means I'll have a tank again very soon.
I knew it was too good to be true lol I was about to rent a Uhaul and make the trip today . Hope you and your family enjoy it! If you change your mind - you better call Saul!

OP
OP
I

i_am_mclovin

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew it was too good to be true lol I was about to rent a Uhaul and make the trip today . Hope you and your family enjoy it! If you change your mind - you better call Saul!
HAH love it. Great show. And thank you for understanding.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Printed Reef - Custom Reef Accessories
Back