Printed reef Paul B baby brine mandarin feeder

bubba005

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Anyone else bought this Paul B inspired mandarin feeder from Printed Reef and used it successfully? It has been great for keeping both of my dragonets healthy (mandarin and Ruby red). The linked advertisement stars Marino, my mandarin using the feeder in my tank. It is a great solution for anyone wanting to attempt a dragonet in a smaller tank as long as they are willing to put in the work to hatch baby brine daily!

dschuffert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked one up at Aquashella Chicago but haven't tried it yet.

SueAubu

There's always room on the sand!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm surprised they didn't mention that I invented the thing. :cool:

I didn't patent it so anyone can sell them, but they can't patent them. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
We all know where it came from @Paul B . I found your 8- year old post when I got Mando and tried to cheap rig one of my own. Finally gave up and went and got the electrical tape case. Pantyhose didn't work for me, but a bra lining did... As well as soft air tubing. But my boy is fat and happy. The wrasses leave him just enough pods to still hunt and he eats like a pig from the feeder. I've been wanting to thank you, but didn't know if you were still "around".

anizato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People like you keep the hobby growing man. Open source information!
Just got my printed reef feeder today. Gonna rinse and figure out how to install it.
Thanks Paul B.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. But remember that printed one has nothing to do with me except for the fact I invented the thing. I'm glad someone is making them as I feel they are good for the hobby.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back