Prime schedule error

spamvicious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does the green vertical line mean on the ai prime schedule? I downloaded someone presets but it made my light come on during the middle of the night so I deleted it but now have the vertical light in the middle of my schedule all the time .

IMG_1587.png IMG_1585.png

Last edited:

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What does the green vertical line mean on the ai prime schedule? I downloaded someone presets but it made my light come on during the middle of the night so I deleted it but now have the vertical light in the middle of my schedule all the time .

IMG_1587.png IMG_1585.png
I have had that light - and never seen that. I might call tech support - there is probably a simple fix. You could also reset the light, re-download and see if it recurs.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 3 primes and all of mine have these, for me they are the current time of day.
From. my understanding - the light is going on at night (midnight). Agree with you that there is a line for time of day.

OP
OP
spamvicious

spamvicious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, it might just have been a coincidence that both happened at the same time. The line showing the current time wasn’t where when I first downloaded the app so maybe it updated.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't want to make you nervous or questioning, but - I had an AI light - that - after a software update did something similar i.e. turn on. It happened to do so when I was on vacation - and fried every coral in the tank .

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back