Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning a new tank set up and really love all the new clownfish varieties since I’ve left the hobby. What I don’t love is all the snub nose (inbred looking) stuff. From what I can see, the ORA premium Picassos look really nice without the stubby faces.

does anyone have any ideas on where I can find some wysiwyg premium Picassos?

because the tank will only have the 2 clowns, I really want to find some exceptional ones.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Graemesreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning a new tank set up and really love all the new clownfish varieties since I’ve left the hobby. What I don’t love is all the snub nose (inbred looking) stuff. From what I can see, the ORA premium Picassos look really nice without the stubby faces.

does anyone have any ideas on where I can find some wysiwyg premium Picassos?

because the tank will only have the 2 clowns, I really want to find some exceptional ones.
Saltwateraquarium.com they middle for ORA

OP
OP
Ross

Ross

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ED6A31CC-D302-452D-93C4-F6393EEA1EED.jpeg

This is what I’m looking for. I haven’t seen enough of them in person to know if they consistently look like this. I’d really like to find a retailer that has a wysiwyg option (even for a premium). My local place can’t get them unfortunately.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

dedragon

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I’m looking for. I haven’t seen enough of them in person to know if they consistently look like this. I’d really like to find a retailer that has a wysiwyg option (even for a premium). My local place can’t get them unfortunately.
Sorry wrote my response at the same time., but most clownfish bred arent the nicest looking usually with snub nose or hump behind the head so I would definitely try to find wysiwyg if you can. Miniwaters used to have good ones but idk if they are still selling

Blake509

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased 3 clowns from cultivatedreef.com they middle man for sea&reef and I'm pleased with them. If you get in contact with them I'm sure they would work with you to get you exactly what you want.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

AquaCave Logo Banner
Back