Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, guys! How are you? I recently got a Possum Wrasse and he is only eating mysis shrimp. I’m trying to make him accept flakes fish food, but he doesn’t swallow, he chews and spit. Should I keep trying? Should I try another fish food? I’m using New Spectrum Life Optimum Flakes. I would be very grateful of any other fish food recommendation.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards for all

This is Thanos, my Possum :)

20230419_141439.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics

doubleshot00

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off Welcome to the site. My possum wont eat flakes eather. Had hime for a over a year. I just feed a wide variety of foods.

Mine is in a nano with a tailspot and shrimp. I just feed 5-6 pieces of shrimp then some pellets to keep everyone happy. Ill throw in flakes time to time because the other fish like them.

OP
OP
Pedro Padovan

Pedro Padovan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off Welcome to the site. My possum wont eat flakes eather. Had hime for a over a year. I just feed a wide variety of foods.

Mine is in a nano with a tailspot and shrimp. I just feed 5-6 pieces of shrimp then some pellets to keep everyone happy. Ill throw in flakes time to time because the other fish like them.
Thanks a lot for the tips!! I'm thinking of doing the same, offering mysis to the possum and flake food to the other fish...

doubleshot00

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a lot for the tips!! I'm thinking of doing the same, offering mysis to the possum and flake food to the other fish...
Hard to pick and choose who eats what. When i feed my big tank i just grab a small pinch of mysis and put it in the nano. Its eaten up pretty quick.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Gluemasters - your best choice for CA super glue
Back