Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done both now we wait and see what happens.... I will have to fill out that page and fax it before the auction ends....Thanks Jeremy.....everybody keep an eye out......He even describes what lighting he took the photo under...LOL. I don't have 20k as most of you all know so that is a big scam there as well......

CLICK TO VIEW

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen and loved that pic of your YS for a long time now!

I remember once I posted a picture of my Eagle Eyes, and someone accused me of stealing it frm the cover of That Pet Place catalog...until they learned that one on the cover was mine also!!

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had egg on their face aye Stix? Yea I saw that auction and I was like WOW those are nice they look just like mine. Maybe I will bid on them. Then it hit me hey that is mine...LOL

Corals.com
Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea that's what I thought too.....In the eBay message I told him that Zoaid.com was the only ones that had the authorazation to use that pic...We shall see....Loser! This Zoafrags brother?...LOL that how he started.....

Mr.Firemouth

FIREMOUTH WIZARD
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this should help also...report it because it is being used to make money...

http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-infringement.html
I found someone infringing a copyrighted work that I registered. Can the Copyright Office help me stop this?
Copyright Infringement
Please be advised that the Copyright Office serves primarily as an office of record, a place where claims to copyright are registered and documents related to copyright are recorded. We are glad to furnish information about the provisions of the copyright law and the procedures for making registration, to explain the operations and practices of the Copyright Office, and to report on facts found in the public records of the Office. However, we are prohibited from giving specific legal advice on the rights of persons, whether in connection with particular uses of copyrighted works, cases of alleged domestic or foreign copyright infringement, contracts between authors and publishers, or other matters of a similar nature.

What Is Infringement?
Copyright is a bundle of exclusive rights. Section 106 of the copyright law provides the owner of copyright in a work the exclusive right:

To reproduce the work in copies;
To prepare derivative works based upon the work;
To distribute copies of the work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending;
To perform the work publicly;
To display the copyrighted work publicly
In the case of sound recordings, to perform the work publicly by means of a digital audio transmission.

To “display†a work means to show a copy of it, either directly or by means of a film, slide, television image, or any other device or process or, in the case of a motion picture or other audiovisual work, to show individual images nonsequentially.
Section 501 of the copyright law states that “anyone who violates any of the exclusive rights of the copyright owner ...is an infringer of the copyright or right of the author.â€

Generally, under the law, one who engages in any of these activities without obtaining the copyright owner's permission may be liable for infringement. Nevertheless, there are several limitations of the exclusive rights of the copyright owner. The copyright law provides exemptions from infringement liability by authorizing certain uses under particularized circumstances. These exemptions are enumerated generally in sections 107-122 of the copyright law.

If you believe that a criminal infringement of copyright has occurred, you may contact the Intellectual Property (IP) Program of the Financial Institution Fraud Unit of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Two main FBI divisions investigate intellectual property crimes:

Cyber Division
-investigates intellectual property crimes involving all digital and electronic works (including Internet, CDs, DVDs, etc) www.fbi.gov/ipr
Financial Institution Fraud Unit
-all other intellectual property crimes

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I didn't get a message from the person with the auction, but I did get one from eBay and have a bunch of paper work I will have to fill out. I sent the person a message and asked them if they remove the picture I would not take further actions, and from what I have been able to search on eBay they have done that. The link at the top and the 2 auctions they had have both pictures taken down. Although it does come up on the store front list of auctions they have done what I asked for the most part. I still have the paperwork and will keep an eye out with this persons auctions. I did give my word that I would not take further actions as along as they took down the pics so I won't formally file against them. I will however if they do it again and try to get away with it.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back