PICK YOUR DISCOUNT: $5, $10, OR $20

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Seems like the MAP list increased majorly. Still a good deal!

It has, although not all enforce it. :) We only make the brands that strictly enforce it on the actual exclusion list for the coupon, so some brands listed on that page may actually be eligible. I know that sounds confusing. PM me if you're curious about a particular brand and I will let you know if the coupons will work.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
It has, although not all enforce it. :) We only make the brands that strictly enforce it on the actual exclusion list for the coupon, so some brands listed on that page may actually be eligible. I know that sounds confusing. PM me if you're curious about a particular brand and I will let you know if the coupons will work.

Jeff @ Marine Depot
Thanks Jeff, I'll just have to place an order and see if it works. If I use the discount do I still get the rewards points along can I use existing points?

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thanks Jeff, I'll just have to place an order and see if it works. If I use the discount do I still get the rewards points along can I use existing points?

You can redeem reward points and a coupon in the same order, but not until you are within the checkout process. In the cart you can only enter a coupon, but we'll add a rewards field to the cart soon.

You will receive 10% cash back on all the items you purchase except for EcoTech Marine, Aqua Illumination, and NYOS (until 1/31, then it returns to the normal 5% cash back).

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Southwest Aquaculture - a coral lover's dream!
Back