Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offering to Photoshop corals into your tank if you want to see what it'd look like if you're thinking about getting something. Can also help with rearranging aquascape if you're not sure what to do. Weird post I know but wasn't sure if other people have ever offered or tried that

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

o2manyfish

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got about 300 stony corals growing out in my new 750g. Can you show me the tank in 6, 12, and 18months.... LOL Just kidding.

Great idea for people to get an idea of the potential of their aquarium.

So many people start with dreams and aspirations, then they get set and start to add livestock and become overwhelmed by the time and cost to have something like those inspiring photos and videos that hooked them into the hobby.

Please, just photoshop the photos of the tank, don't Photoshop their Credit Card Statement of the cost to recreate the new image :)

Dave B

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
VirginiaReefer

VirginiaReefer

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got about 300 stony corals growing out in my new 750g. Can you show me the tank in 6, 12, and 18months.... LOL Just kidding.

Great idea for people to get an idea of the potential of their aquarium.

So many people start with dreams and aspirations, then they get set and start to add livestock and become overwhelmed by the time and cost to have something like those inspiring photos and videos that hooked them into the hobby.

Please, just photoshop the photos of the tank, don't Photoshop their Credit Card Statement of the cost to recreate the new image :)

Dave B

OP
OP
VirginiaReefer

VirginiaReefer

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brandont21 not my best work by far but ive actually never done this with a fish tank photo before haha. hopefully ill get better. let me know if you have any other ideas. i put the green slimer in the top left. made sure to give you some BIG monti shelf caps :)

tank1.jpeg
tank 2.jpg

AquaCave Logo Banner

Brandont21

Community Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Brandont21 not my best work by far but ive actually never done this with a fish tank photo before haha. hopefully ill get better. let me know if you have any other ideas. i put the green slimer in the top left. made sure to give you some BIG monti shelf caps :)

View attachment 3141550View attachment 3141551
I dig it! Definitely shows the potential there. I struggle trying to visualize so this helps! Thank you!

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Vivid
Back