Photon V2 Remote or V2+ Control Board

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

noonelikesadrytang

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone one have either? I lost my remote for my Photon V2, and bought a remote to replace it.

What I didn’t realize, is they switched remotes with the V2+.

So now I have V2 board, and a V2+ remote, which won’t control the light.

To be able to make changes for this fixture, I either need a V2 remote, or a V2+ control board. Hoping someone has either one laying around they’re no longer needing, because they’ve upgraded their Photon.

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone one have either? I lost my remote for my Photon V2, and bought a remote to replace it.

What I didn’t realize, is they switched remotes with the V2+.

So now I have V2 board, and a V2+ remote, which won’t control the light.

To be able to make changes for this fixture, I either need a V2 remote, or a V2+ control board. Hoping someone has either one laying around they’re no longer needing, because they’ve upgraded their Photon.
Hey There!

I do have old school V2 remotes on hand, and would be happy to swap it for you. I highly recommend switching to the Reef Nexus chip though- as long as you have a 2.4Ghz home wifi network (soon that will not be a requirement, but it is for the time being) it will make your light work with our Reef Nexus app: https://reefbreeders.com/shop/reefnexuskit/

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Still looking for the first Gen remote, or the V2+ (blue) board.
I replied earlier- did you reach out to me yet?
Hey There!

I do have old school V2 remotes on hand, and would be happy to swap it for you. I highly recommend switching to the Reef Nexus chip though- as long as you have a 2.4Ghz home wifi network (soon that will not be a requirement, but it is for the time being) it will make your light work with our Reef Nexus app: https://reefbreeders.com/shop/reefnexuskit/

bpjr3870

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey There!

Hi there I have 2 older 24 inch v2 and I've lost one remote and the one that I currently use stopped charging. I would like to buy another remote and can't seem to locate them online anywhere.

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there I have 2 older 24 inch v2 and I've lost one remote and the one that I currently use stopped charging. I would like to buy another remote and can't seem to locate them online anywhere.
Hi! The older V2 remotes are in short supply so we don't have them listed- we stopped making them in 2018. I recommend upgrading your lights with the reef nexus integration kit for app based control: https://reefbreeders.com/shop/reefnexuskit/

I do have a very limited supply of V2 remotes available, for the long term however the Reef Nexus kit is going to have more parts availability, as well as a lot more features.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Gluemasters - your best choice for CA super glue
Back