+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone
I ran out of RODI water today and I get it from the store as I don’t have a unit. The lfs is closed now, so my option is only Petco but they only have “Betta water” and the description doesn’t provide much insight to its quality. Has anyone used this before as top off water or does anyone think it would be fine for temporary use? I have a 10 gallon mixed reef nano open lid so I don’t want to see the waterline drop half an inch by the time I can get more water tomorrow. Thank you for any insight you can provide.

PerculaBen

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone
I ran out of RODI water today and I get it from the store as I don’t have a unit. The lfs is closed now, so my option is only Petco but they only have “Betta water” and the description doesn’t provide much insight to its quality. Has anyone used this before as top of water or does anyone think it would be fine for temporary use? I have a 10 gallon mixed reef nano open lid so I don’t want to see the waterline drop half an inch by the time I can get more water tomorrow. Thank you for any insight you can provide.
I use distilled water from the grocery store for top off.

Pridedcloth3

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go
Hello everyone
I ran out of RODI water today and I get it from the store as I don’t have a unit. The lfs is closed now, so my option is only Petco but they only have “Betta water” and the description doesn’t provide much insight to its quality. Has anyone used this before as top off water or does anyone think it would be fine for temporary use? I have a 10 gallon mixed reef nano open lid so I don’t want to see the waterline drop half an inch by the time I can get more water tomorrow. Thank you for any insight you can provide.
Pick up some distilled water and be done.

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Cultivated Reef
Back