Partner Drive Sponsor Spotlight! Thank you, SBB Corals!

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Thursday, Reef2Reef! In honor of one of Reef2Reef's most beloved annual events, the Partner Drive, we want to take some time to give a special thanks to the generous sponsors who help make this event special!

For those of you who may not be familiar with the Reef2Reef Parter Drive, once a year, we open up a special "one-time only" membership category we call the Partner Membership, which allows members a chance to invest in the forum and return, receive some special recognition, member perks, R2R swag and the chance at some AMAZING prizes (OVER $35,000)! To learn more about the Partner Drive, click HERE!

Today, we are recognizing SBB Corals for their donations of (12) $250 Shopping Spree Gift Certificates - (12 Winners) $3000 value!

SBB Corals has developed an outstanding relationship with the reefing community. How could you not when you’re serving up beautiful, healthy corals alongside a excellent service? Two things are certain: SBB Corals are the real deal, and their impressively colorful corals will leave your jaw on the floor!

1729204411861.png

Thank you, SBB Corals, for your contribution to the Partnership Drive and to our whole reefing community, on and off Reef2Reef!

Screenshot 2024-10-17 at 6.36.58 PM.png

Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back