Parter Drive Sponsor Highlight! Thank you, Orphek!

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Hump Day, Reef2Reef! In honor of one of Reef2Reef's most beloved annual events, the Partner Drive, we want to take some time to give a special thanks to the generous sponsors who help make this event special!

For those of you who may not be familiar with the Reef2Reef Parter Drive, once a year, we open up a special "one-time only" membership category we call the Partner Membership, which allows members a chance to invest in the forum and return, receive some special recognition, member perks, R2R swag and the chance at some AMAZING prizes (OVER $35,000)! To learn more about the Partner Drive, click HERE!

Today, we are recognizing Orphek for their donation of (4) Natura icon Aquarium Led Lights - (4 Winners) $3200 Value!

Orphek doesn't just light up our aquariums; They light up our whole reefing community! In addition to advancing the health and beauty of our home reefs daily, Orphek is also constantly advancing the lighting technology that keeps our reefs alive. With just a tap of a screen, Orphek lights make our home reefs look and feel like they're established in the deep blue!

1729094583737.png

Thank you, Orphek, for your contribution to the Partnership Drive and to our whole reefing community, on and off Reef2Reef!

Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 12.07.52 PM.png

danreef55

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1729125134735.png

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back