Pair of Watanabei Angelfish with porcupine puffer?

BRS
Top Shelf Aquatics

Tanglover1

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Compatible or no in a 120? The list will be a tang, fox face, pair of watanabei angels, a wrasse, and a porcupine puffer. Are these angels too peaceful with this current list.
Most Tangs r fine with these angels so depend on species of tang u r willing to add. I don't hv idea of puffer but foxface and wrasse (still depends on species)should also be fine with these angelfish

o2manyfish

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've kept angels with puffers in a Fish Only tank years ago. I had flames, cortez, Imperator, Clarions, Asfurs and Chrysurus. All of those are bossier angels than a Genicanthus. Genicanthus are really mellow fish, they don't have any heavy protective spines. They could be a nice meaty meal for a hungry puffer.

Dave B

Nutramar Foods

Mafbrand

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When my porky got older (over 10 years old) and larger she ended up having a meal of my 6 line wrasse', then bought another and she ate that one too! I was shocked because that was so unlike her. I use to keep 2 hermit crabs in there with her and she was always nice to all her tank mates. After losing her last year I just had to get me another porker and got a baby yesterday, that baby ate my purple dottie back for breakfast this morning!

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tenecor Aquariums
Back