Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently placed an order with Orca Labs. I’ve been using one of their products and am extremely happy with it and needed more. I placed the order a couple weeks ago and just tried contacting them to check the status. The store section of the website has been down for at least the past week and emails bounce. I tried calling and it goes directly to voicemail. I’ve left a message but have not heard anything. Does anyone know what may be going on with the company? Aside from not wanting to be out the money, I’m more worried about potentially not being able to get the product anymore.

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently placed an order with Orca Labs. I’ve been using one of their products and am extremely happy with it and needed more. I placed the order a couple weeks ago and just tried contacting them to check the status. The store section of the website has been down for at least the past week and emails bounce. I tried calling and it goes directly to voicemail. I’ve left a message but have not heard anything. Does anyone know what may be going on with the company? Aside from not wanting to be out the money, I’m more worried about potentially not being able to get the product anymore.

What product are you looking for?

Nutramar Foods
AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

LA
Back