Open?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
slythy

slythy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
out of curiosity...how did you get it? Did you buy it? Win it?

won it here in the partner raffle. I Enjoyed reading about all the new tech since i last had a reeftank 15 years ago but didnt have any intention of buying one and wanted to support the forum

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
won it here in the partner raffle. I Enjoyed reading about all the new tech since i last had a reeftank 15 years ago but didnt have any intention of buying one and wanted to support the forum
Id give it a couple of weeks and validate if this ReefTide going out of business is accurate..or simply they are on a summer vacation. If they truly are gone..reach out to R2R leadership and see if they are willing to do something.

jtone_philthy_aquatics

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow i hope this isnt the case and they are just temporarily down... i actually really enjoyed ordering from them ! they always sent some nice frags! even the sps that they carried always showed up looking really good. it kind of seemed like they were getting to be in a better position business wise based on the fact that the coral selection continued to grow to the point that they have recently been carrying some nice high end acros . thats a bummer if that really is a done deal

OP
OP
slythy

slythy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wow i hope this isnt the case and they are just temporarily down... i actually really enjoyed ordering from them ! they always sent some nice frags! even the sps that they carried always showed up looking really good. it kind of seemed like they were getting to be in a better position business wise based on the fact that the coral selection continued to grow to the point that they have recently been carrying some nice high end acros . thats a bummer if that really is a done deal

So i have been in contact with someone there who is taking care of me. But it sounds like the person who ran the website and the social media etc no longer works there or something so the online stuff is down until they hire someone else. The guy said there was no eta of when or if the site would be back up.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

FnR
Back