One Apex Brain, More Than One Tank, Advise.

Neptune

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apologies if this has be discussed before, I have done a search but really haven’t found an answer.
I have multiple tanks and one A2 classic brain. I would like to have more separation within the Fusion app. I have 2 EB832's, one for each tank, A FMM, and a PM 1 for the other tank. I have named everything separately, but visually I would like the two tanks separately on the app. Has anyone tackled this? Also can you move groups of switches all at once when you unlock or do you have to do it one at a time.
Thank you in advance for any hints!

BRS

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Apologies if this has be discussed before, I have done a search but really haven’t found an answer.
I have multiple tanks and one A2 classic brain. I would like to have more separation within the Fusion app. I have 2 EB832's, one for each tank, A FMM, and a PM 1 for the other tank. I have named everything separately, but visually I would like the two tanks separately on the app. Has anyone tackled this? Also can you move groups of switches all at once when you unlock or do you have to do it one at a time.
I’ve had two tanks in fusion but also two brain units. The issue I see with sharing the brain is the ability to link one eb832 to the other unless you have a long enough link cable

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Visually you’ll have to unlock the tiles and then move each item individually to get what you want. For example, left column for tank a, and move everything else into another column for tank b. It’s tedious depending on how many items you have. Plus, you have to do it for each device (iPhone, iPad, computer, etc.) separately as it doesn’t transfer.

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
TangerineSpeedo

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had two tanks in fusion but also two brain units. The issue I see with sharing the brain is the ability to link one eb832 to the other unless you have a long enough link cable
Running two 40g cubes, with the brain sitting between them in a cabinet. I just got a longer shielded USB from amazon.
IMG_0669.jpeg

OP
OP
TangerineSpeedo

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Visually you’ll have to unlock the tiles and then move each item individually to get what you want. For example, left column for tank a, and move everything else into another column for tank b. It’s tedious depending on how many items you have. Plus, you have to do it for each device (iPhone, iPad, computer, etc.) separately as it doesn’t transfer.
Thank you! This is what I was looking for. It makes sense to create a column for each tank. It will be tedious but at least it is possible.

Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Back