Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some of you have noticed from Chad's thread on the Armageddons, and as more of you have probably noticed from viewing ebay auctions, we are bidding against each other, driving up the prices. I've seen some grumbling (and have done some grumbling myself) about the prices going so high on ebay and in turn going up on the coveted frags that we would all love to have. Here's what I propose, and here's what I've done with one member that won the paly I had my eye on.

- It would be good to have a bank of all of the club zoa members' ebay handles, so that if we're bidding against each other we can work out some kind of a deal...to keep the prices low. A few people have stated their user names in chadfarmer's thread but I think we need to make a sticky or something. I would be willing to organize this somehow if you all would be willing.

- If several people are wanting the same frag, here's what I propose. The people that are all bidding should contact each other and make some sort of deal. I proposed with a certain individual the following:
1. split the frag (and the cost)
2. trade for part of the frag (highest bidder gets frag and then trades with me)
3. I'm first in line for a frag (and then will buy or trade)

In my opinion it seems silly to be bidding against each other and driving up the price, especially in such a tight-knit community. Word has it that zoafrags will be posting new frags every Tuesday for a while, so maybe we could start up a new thread with each frag he posts that we're interested in? If this works perhaps we can start a sub-forum just for ebay stuff. What do you guys think? In my mind this seems like a good idea, but maybe someone can expand on the idea or point out some sort of fault. Just for the record, my ebay handle is grip.dagen :) Merry Christmas everyone!

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods

reefboy

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im game, tidalzone123, oh and if corvettguy if your on here please pm me ebay wont let you email each other unless your doing business not sure how you emailed me but couldnt resend im interested in frozones if your on this site lol like so many others.

Last edited:

cardgenius

Paging Dr. Greenthumb!!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got 2. itster & zoamaster:D

Im pretty sure Ive battled with a couple of you....so this sounds like a good idea.

Im really looking for an Armegeddon frag..so if anyone wants to get down on one...LMK:)

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright.. just copy and paste from here on..

club-zoa SN first -- ebay SN next...

Chelsey -- grip.dagen
Smarsh -- smarsh97
Stixbaraca -- Stixcop
chadfarmer -- n032
d.grcich -- d.grcich
raider77 -- kathaar311
JGoslee -- Jesse_Goslee
Azurel --(Wifes account) queeniegurl
dustincombs -- ?????
reefboy -- tidalzone123
cardgenius -- itster & zoamaster

Thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nutramar Foods

epidemic

unregistered
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Members are not permitted to email buyers in an open or completed transaction to warn them away from a seller or item. If you have a problem with a transaction, please use the feedback forum and review our Fraud Protection Program."

BRS

bryan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it may be best legally to edit/delete/start new thread..whatever, but have the basis be our Ebay screen names as a way for us to support each other by knowing who we are buying from within our community?

Kind of like a list of our recommended sellers...each other that is :)

bryan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, well, Emo is short for Emotional Rock/Music.....it's huge here locally and makes me tear my hair out. It seems most of the Goth kids here have transformed into Emo kids...always whining, and the songs make me want to cut myself ;)

Not sure of the "big names" so to speak...but Dashboard Confessionals some to mind as one of the Emo type.

Hopefully some of the younger crowd here can list some more.

mental note - change sig soon!

:)
Peace!

CLICK TO VIEW

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tenecor Aquariums
Back