Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I just got a Dussimieri tang from NYAquatic and I have to post that not only has the fish been great from the start but working with them as well has been amazing. If you are looking for quality fish and a quality company look at NYAquatic.

Top Shelf Aquatics

zheka757

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no other vendor can beat their price for fish IMO. what gets me is the shipping cost. 2 years ago cost me $100 shipping for 5 small tangs to Florida. then 1 tang died in quarantine, so had to pay another $50 to have replacement shipped. If I was close by, they would be my only source for fish.

argiBK

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have noticed prices on some species are slowly rising (some fairy wrasses specifically). But Michael generally does well by the NYC Metro reefing community. Whenever I order, I‘m happy to make the trip up to their facilities in Yonkers.

I have noticed he’s been offering Poma Labs conspics at lower prices than Poma sells for, still a hefty price tag, and for a larger one you’d end up paying the same as Poma (after taxes, Poma’s pricing is final), but the small juveniles are the lowest price around.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Hanna
Back