+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
First time posting something to this kick-*** forum. I have tons I will want to talk about and questions galore.

I have a Biocube 29 and I have just finished cycling my 1st 50% of Jakarta Live Rock. I already have some more Indo-rock and some Pukani Live Rock seeding in a bucket.

So naturally like any aquarist, I'm staring to plan my next step and see what I can do to elevate it. I am doing a "not your average" clean up crew. I want to make every step exciting and fun with being able to throw my own twist on it.

I am starting with the Elysia Crispata a.k.a. The Lettuce Sea Slug.

69675a794ece5c6a33cb98b1275e1c66.jpg

I would love some of the more exotic nudibranch, but I would not consider them clean up crew since no one really even knows what they eat, or how to take care of them. At least the lettuce sea slug is know to eat algae (many various kinds, but not necessarily all kinds). There are tons of different color variations of this little guy/gal.

Does anyone know if all colors eat the chloroform from the algae or only the green ones?

Does anyone have any success stories?

Does anyone have any pointers or any hacks?

SIDE NOTE:
I plan on getting an Emperor Shrimp to pair up with my slug. I will start another thread later to ask questions about that also.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Big Sale !! UP To 50% OFF !! On Fish Antibiotics
Back