Not feeding my copperband for 2 days. (Vacation)

Nutramar

christwendt

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello. I have this super health copperband. 6 months now eats like a pig. I just have not had a single day where me and my gf can’t feed her twice a day. I’m planning a trip ( gone Friday - Sunday). I’ll be able to feed Sunday. Will she be okay if I don’t feed her for 2 days? I know they require more feedings that’s why I feed her twice a day. I just don’t know if tank sitter can come and feed. Do you think this species will be okay if I just don’t feed for two days? I’m not worried about the other tank mates I know they are fine.

F77F3F47-1165-4ADD-BDAD-BAF82F83CEBD.jpeg

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

KrisReef

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poor baby will miss you and be so happy when you return. Feed the cb healthy (chopped clams or other fresh seafood) before you go to reduce the stress while you are away. Every hurricane the fish don’t eat until the storm passes.

OP
OP
C

christwendt

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Poor baby will miss you and be so happy when you return. Feed the cb healthy (chopped clams or other fresh seafood) before you go to reduce the stress while you are away. Every hurricane the fish don’t eat until the storm passes.
I feed him a clam 3 days a week so I’ll take that advice and feed 3x a day right before I leave. I didn’t know if I don’t feed will get super stressed and stop eating when I get back.

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS
Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Precise.Accurate.Reliable.ICP-OES by Reef Labs
Back