• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale NIB Custom 90 gallon Reef Aquarium

Sold
$4,000.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Pick Up Only
My brother was an avid reefer for about 8 years. We set up a 32 gallon biocube for his first tank. About 3 or 4 years ago he started building his dream tank, a 90 gallon custom setup. He passed away about 3 months ago so I need to sell it. All the equipment is new and has never had water in it. WUSIWUG in the photos. I didn't have time to separate out everything. There is probably missing pieces. It is set up for a sump but I did not see one. I have some receipts that add up to twice this amount. Sorry but I had to donate all the corals & the biocube to the LFS so they wouldn't perish. If you are a charity, other good cause, or even a person with a passion for reefs I can lower the price. I want to find it a good home. Local pick up only.

Gardnaaa

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came here to say,Sorry to hear about your brother. Happy to see you want all the stuff to go to someone who will appreciate it, not just any random person. I Wish you didn’t have to sell it though. Good luck with your sale.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
UniqueCorals.com shop rare & farmed corls
Back