Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening everyone, already excuse me if my English is approximate. I use google translation. I am French.

I'm going to start my custom aquarium project.
We are building and the house is almost finished. The house is large, especially the living room, over 70m2.

Basically, I'm going to put a peninsula but in the end it's impossible, we chose bulky furniture and above all we have 3 children so I want to optimize the space.

I'm thinking of going with a 25.55 inch x 25.55 inch and 23 inch high model. Or maybe 31 inch x 25 inch and 23 inch in height. A mixed tank.

Already the lighting, I will take A kessil A500x, I had very good feedback on it and that a spot was enough especially A500x. I will position it 9 inches from the surface.

Then skimmer, I'd like to take a Royal exclusive. should I take a double cone or mini bubble king.

I'm thinking of this one: bubble king supermarin 160 rdx dc or a mini bubble king or a double cone. what are the differences? I would like the latest model.

thank you in advance

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
C

choupis57

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening everyone, already excuse me if my English is approximate. I use google translation. I am French.

I'm going to start my custom aquarium project.
We are building and the house is almost finished. The house is large, especially the living room, over 70m2.

Basically, I'm going to put a peninsula but in the end it's impossible, we chose bulky furniture and above all we have 3 children so I want to optimize the space.

I'm thinking of going with a 25.55 inch x 25.55 inch and 23 inch high model. Or maybe 31 inch x 25 inch and 23 inch in height. A mixed tank.

Already the lighting, I will take A kessil A500x, I had very good feedback on it and that a spot was enough especially A500x. I will position it 9 inches from the surface.

Then skimmer, I'd like to take a Royal exclusive. should I take a double cone or mini bubble king.

I'm thinking of this one: bubble king supermarin 160 rdx dc or a mini bubble king or a double cone. what are the differences? I would like the latest model.

thank you in advance

Good luck to you.

you think it's good 1 kessil A500x for my future aquarium. 80Lx60Wx60H or 70Lx70Wx60H?!

All the opinions I have received are unanimous, It's good 1 A500x, do you approve?

As noted above, I hesitate for the skimmer. Mini bubble, Double cone? supermarin?
the pump with the skimmer should be preferred Rd3 or RDX DC?

@ freepizza80 Thanks for the good luck

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tunze
Back