New Year, New Giveaway: Win a DELTEC Skimmer! - A R2R Exclusive Contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
new-year-giveaway-2018-social-v2.png

Hi Fellow Reefers,

Robert, Kelly, and the rest of the crew are hard at work filming new Marine Depot videos to release in the New Year.

We wanted to invite you all to join us on our adventures in reefkeeping in 2018 by subscribing to our YouTube channel!

Once you subscribe (or if you are already a subscriber), reply to this thread with your YouTube username along with 1 topic or product you'd like us to cover in the New Year!

On 2/1/18 we will choose 1 lucky R2R member/MD YouTube subscriber from this thread to receive a FREE Deltec SCA 1351 Protein Skimmer—a beast of a skimmer and a $379 value!

We'll also send a snazzy Marine Depot T-shirt and some handy plug labels to 5 random R2R members just for helping us out with fresh content ideas. :D

Thank you in advance to everyone for participating and GOOD LUCK!

Warm regards,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed! Pelphrey is the channel! http://youtube.com/pelphrey

I want to see more videos on office tanks. I know you all have office tanks! Warehouse videos, I like the howto videos but I think it would be fun to see how the process works. An order comes in, it is picked, boxed and shipped. Seems simple but we all know there is a process behind the scenes! Again Office tanks!

Th3_Ch3mist

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed. User name Peter Bults.

Would love to see some information with regards to water test kits en testing. Comparisons, accuracy and presicion of the kits. Stabilities of the kits. Price per test and tests per kit. How do they compare to probes, if available. Which probe are there on the market. How much calibration do the probes need. Single or combined probes. Sofware and apps available to track water statistics. How do water parameters influence eachother and aqua live.

As a science guy would love to now all those kind of back ground things.

Best regards, Peter Bults

Noahs Home Zoo

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
IronsInTheFire and This would be PERFECT for my SPS tank. :D I'm just getting the hang of things with all the testing and trying to balance out the chemicals. The only thing that I have yet to buy is a Skimmer...I imagine I will be needing it sooner then later. So pretty Please :D

Heibel

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscribed--username [email protected]

Suggested topic--I would like to see you guys set up a super minimal reef tank, least amount of automation possible, basically just lights and skimmer with sump, do manual top offs and manual dosing, and compare that against a fully automated tank, both of which set up on the same lights and lighting schedule and such, same or very similar corals and fish, give bi monthly updates and such. Great fun it would be.

David Bell

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Subscripted to youtube for awhile (youtube name: David Bell). I would like to see you do videos on the Santa Monica Algae Turf scrubbers and performing tests to see how the numbers turn out. So, yes a video series :)

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I've been a subscriber for a long time. My username is Tuffy11111

What I'd like to see is really anything. If you put out content I'll definitely watch it. I feel like you guys gave up on the setup and progression of the Drop Off Build.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Deltec
Back