Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you find out the answer? This setup is very appealing now with the upgraded stand.
I have not yet. I’ve called multiple times but no answer. I had a marine x 110.4 when they first released and I would get an answer on the first try. I’m guessing they are busy probably will have to shoot them an email.

kramer_reefin

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not yet. I’ve called multiple times but no answer. I had a marine x 110.4 when they first released and I would get an answer on the first try. I’m guessing they are busy probably will have to shoot them an email.
Maybe it's possible to use some type of flush magnet on the side door if it's not originally removable.

And are you happy with your original marine X? Any issues after some time with it?

OP
OP
Simon Reefing

Simon Reefing

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe it's possible to use some type of flush magnet on the side door if it's not originally removable.

And are you happy with your original marine X? Any issues after some time with it?
I actually sold it when I moved into an apartment and since I moved back into a house I was on the mark for the 155 or 110.4. I loved the tank it was great the only thing I didn’t like is how there was no refuting but I found out that avast marine sells a magnetic baffle. This is why I bought the marine x and saved 500 plus dollars vs the 155. The last thing I didn’t care about was that there was no manifold option and now there is.

I went ahead and preordered the tank and it should ship early April so I can let you know if you are waiting for your decision

CLICK TO VIEW

Icedphoenix

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually sold it when I moved into an apartment and since I moved back into a house I was on the mark for the 155 or 110.4. I loved the tank it was great the only thing I didn’t like is how there was no refuting but I found out that avast marine sells a magnetic baffle. This is why I bought the marine x and saved 500 plus dollars vs the 155. The last thing I didn’t care about was that there was no manifold option and now there is.

I went ahead and preordered the tank and it should ship early April so I can let you know if you are waiting for your decision
Ours shows May now. I was debating between yours and the 65.4. Went with the 65 as a compromise with the other half. Did free up some money for better equipment though. Both were preorder for beginning of April originally. Can't wait to get this thing set up!

OP
OP
Simon Reefing

Simon Reefing

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ours shows May now. I was debating between yours and the 65.4. Went with the 65 as a compromise with the other half. Did free up some money for better equipment though. Both were preorder for beginning of April originally. Can't wait to get this thing set up!
Awesome! You will definitely enjoy it. I have had cad lights and IM tanks and a few others and when I got the waterbox you could definitely tell a quality difference

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AVAST
Back