+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Recently purchased a new Waterbox platinum 135.4 AIO ( http://www.waterboxaquariums.com/platinum-series/ ) and am waiting on delivery to my LFS for sump redesign. I understand these are supposed to be out of stock until october, but my LFS guy assured me he would receive it this week (supposedly).

Time is a factor for me so if it is in fact on back order until october, I plan on cancelling my order and maybe going with a SC aquariums "PNP".

For this tank I am planning on running a Tunze combine 6208 wavebox and perhaps a 6040 for water movement.

Lighting I have yet to determine; I was leaning* towards an ATI retrofitted with reefbrights or Kessils and t5s but may just go with 2 16" SB LEDs (I already have one over my current tank).

I forget the name of the skimmer I looked at, and as far as reactors go I want to run zeovit in conjunction with an algae scrubber and kalkwasser in my ATO.

I plan on having a mixed SPS/LPS tank, and any advice or wisdom is more than welcome.

I will be sure to post pictures and updates as things develop and this build really begins to flesh out!

AquaCave Logo Banner

LoneStarReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following. I am interested in getting one as well. Did it arrive yet?

Hello everyone,

Recently purchased a new Waterbox platinum 135.4 AIO ( http://www.waterboxaquariums.com/platinum-series/ ) and am waiting on delivery to my LFS for sump redesign. I understand these are supposed to be out of stock until october, but my LFS guy assured me he would receive it this week (supposedly).

Time is a factor for me so if it is in fact on back order until october, I plan on cancelling my order and maybe going with a SC aquariums "PNP".

For this tank I am planning on running a Tunze combine 6208 wavebox and perhaps a 6040 for water movement.

Lighting I have yet to determine; I was leaning* towards an ATI retrofitted with reefbrights or Kessils and t5s but may just go with 2 16" SB LEDs (I already have one over my current tank).

I forget the name of the skimmer I looked at, and as far as reactors go I want to run zeovit in conjunction with an algae scrubber and kalkwasser in my ATO.

I plan on having a mixed SPS/LPS tank, and any advice or wisdom is more than welcome.

I will be sure to post pictures and updates as things develop and this build really begins to flesh out!

World Wide Corals

LoneStarReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked at saltwateraquarium.com and they have the white 120 in stock. The black will ship on Oct 17th. Good luck!

Woof, unfortunately no. I need to make a few calls, it's looking like I'm going to have to change to an SC Aquariums 120.

Fire54

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a black 135.4 with loop last week. It is shipped and I take delivery Monday. Already have an appointment set with shipping company and tracking numbers. So I can tell you they are shipping now. Ordered from saltwater aquariums.com.

Fire54

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a black 135.4 with loop last week. It is shipped and I take delivery Monday. Already have an appointment set with shipping company and tracking numbers. So I can tell you they are shipping now. Ordered from saltwater aquariums.com.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
ACC
Back