Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
High my name is Ricky and I am an addict. I blame my field manager at work for my addiction.

Long story short He gave me his old 55g sw tank, I played with fish and rocks for a year and now have gotten into Nano sized reef tanks.

I currently have a 5.5 on my desk at work with tahitian moon sand, 24watts PC lights, 7 or 8 lbs of rock with several zoas. I have yet to date found anything like them that have a name. I will list some colors I have below.

Orange fringe green center ring with an orange center. I refer to them as pumpkins.

I have some that are brownish color till you use an attinic and then look like a very light armegeddons.

I just purchased a nice rock of lavender to dark purple fade with a neon gren star shape in the centers and a purple mouth.

I also have some solid oranges that were my 1st.

I am 32 years young with 2 boys who love to look at my tanks. I also enjoy metal fabrication, and customizing vehicles.

Thanks for having me.
Ricky

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
World Wide Corals
OP
OP
R

Ricky@3rdshift

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. I found this site through Zoaid.com.

My purple with green star shaped centers have turned brown with mint green centers without the actinic lights on. HMMM Mint Chocolate Chips?? LOL!!!

I am gonna get some pics this week and post them up.

Ricky

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Tank Stop
Back