Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchsed a used hydros setup. It comes with a x4, 2 temp probes, 3 wifi power strips, pH probe, water level and skimmer level sensors, wifi fish feeder and a few other items. It should arrive on Saturday.

My tunze ato has stopped working (power converter issue) and getting the hydros setup as an ato is my top priority. Can I use my existing tunze pump connected to the x4 somehow?

This is the pump I have:

Avast

MarineandReef Jaron

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might be able to get it to work with an adapter but given that the Hydros ATO pump is $25 I would just get the hydros pump that you know works.

It might also be worth just getting the hydros ATO kit with everything you need.

AquaCave Logo Banner

n2585722

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchsed a used hydros setup. It comes with a x4, 2 temp probes, 3 wifi power strips, pH probe, water level and skimmer level sensors, wifi fish feeder and a few other items. It should arrive on Saturday.

My tunze ato has stopped working (power converter issue) and getting the hydros setup as an ato is my top priority. Can I use my existing tunze pump connected to the x4 somehow?

This is the pump I have:

I use a Hydros dosing pump as the ATO pump on my Hydros. They also have a small ATO pump that works on the drive ports like the dosing pump.

OP
OP
Coach v

Coach v

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tunze pump won’t work with the hydros x4 drive port. It draws alittle too much power at startup than hydros is rated for.
Thank you all. I was hoping to get by with the tunze pump for now. I will order a hydros dc pump and fix the power supply on the tunze and give it to my son.

Nutramar Foods
Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Top Shelf Aquatics
Back