New to Hobby

Peaceboogy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, and thanks in advance for answering a bunch of newbie questions. Hopefully one day I can do the same! Setting up two small reef tanks, one for my daughter and one for me, thought it would be fun to work through the process together. Tank 1: Red Sea Nano Peninsula. Tank 2: Red Sea Nano XL. If anyone is interested I can send a list of the rest of the equipment. Thank you for letting me be a part of this community. Cheers!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

Noodles_Jefferson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, and thanks in advance for answering a bunch of newbie questions. Hopefully one day I can do the same! Setting up two small reef tanks, one for my daughter and one for me, thought it would be fun to work through the process together. Tank 1: Red Sea Nano Peninsula. Tank 2: Red Sea Nano XL. If anyone is interested I can send a list of the rest of the equipment. Thank you for letting me be a part of this community. Cheers!
welcome! i still consider myself a newbie but i've gotten great advice in this forum so don't hesitate to ask questions. post pictures of your two tanks so we can see the progress!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back