New saltwater reefer

ncbillsfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so excited to find a site where I can lean on expertise of people who have been maintaining their marine aquariums for years. I finally took the step and started with a 32 gallon bio cube and I am already ready to get a tank. Lol I am retired military living in Raeford, North Carolina and have a great local Aquariust, if that is a word. If it’s not it should be. I look forward to picking your brains on how to make the most out of my marina aquarium.
Cheers,
Scott

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

PharmrJohn

The Dude Abides
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AaaR2R2.gif

It's really good to have you here. And you're right, there's a lot of experience in these threads and posts. Also a lot of differing opinions. So really the best of both worlds.

So Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!

littlefoxx

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I have a biocube too! Cool little tank! I do recommend getting rid of the stock light, its not good and caused me a ton of frustration! What kind of fish are you looking at?

Uncle99

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so excited to find a site where I can lean on expertise of people who have been maintaining their marine aquariums for years. I finally took the step and started with a 32 gallon bio cube and I am already ready to get a tank. Lol I am retired military living in Raeford, North Carolina and have a great local Aquariust, if that is a word. If it’s not it should be. I look forward to picking your brains on how to make the most out of my marina aquarium.
Cheers,
Scott
Retired military!
To huge plus going in.
….and welcome to R2R!

phillyb614

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cheers,
Scott
IMG_1259.jpeg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back