New Reefer

SlyPuffer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

This is my first saltwater/reef tank and I have been doing a ton of research. I want to go ahead and thank all of you for this library of information and all of your future advice and wisdom! My tank is an IM20, and I have already built a custom rock structure and am about 75% through cycling. We are currently feeling the outer bands of Hurricane Milton, but after this is over I plan on starting a build thread!

Thank you again!

John

image.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

AetherealKnight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Reef Party! :D Please remember to treat/quarantine all fish and corals first before putting them in your tank. Seriously you don’t want any disease.

OP
OP
SlyPuffer

SlyPuffer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Reef Party! :D Please remember to treat/quarantine all fish and corals first before putting them in your tank. Seriously you don’t want any disease.

I always do a minimum of 1 month quarantine, but I do need to research disease/parasites in a saltwater setting so I know what to look for!

PharmrJohn

The Dude Abides
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

This is my first saltwater/reef tank and I have been doing a ton of research. I want to go ahead and thank all of you for this library of information and all of your future advice and wisdom! My tank is an IM20, and I have already built a custom rock structure and am about 75% through cycling. We are currently feeling the outer bands of Hurricane Milton, but after this is over I plan on starting a build thread!

Thank you again!

John

image.jpg
Welcome to R2R. You're gonna find a lot of likeable people here. I think you're gonna have fun with all of this. And good on ya for researching the hobby FIRST. One of my pet peavey are seeing others start up and ask something like 'is ammonia bad?'. I'm sensitive to it because I did exactly that decades ago :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

PharmrJohn

The Dude Abides
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LOL! I ALMOST beat ya!

AetherealKnight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always do a minimum of 1 month quarantine, but I do need to research disease/parasites in a saltwater setting so I know what to look for!
Awesome! :D you’re already doing better than me when I started. I totally did not go to Petco and bought some fish and have them die to marine velvet in a week on my first try.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back