Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm finally getting the upgrade my 20 gallon observation/coral grow out tank is in need of, thanks to @noopsyche @Zach B
I can't wait to start adding some of my Xenia and other coral to this tank.
I've been waiting to get a light for awhile and now I'm getting one.

I want to swap some of the Xenia full rocks I have in my display tank with the ones in my 20 gallon, which have been soaking in the tank for almost a year.

I guess I'll have to figure out how to add a 2.4 Ghz wifi location to my wifi router for when the light comes in.

IMG_20230322_092028.jpg
Screenshot_20230322_091347.jpg

OP
OP
Sleeping Giant

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a guest WiFi on my att router that runs on 2.4 alone. Worked great. All my Wi-Fi reef gear is connected to the guest network.
I called my internet provider and they set up a 2.4 GHz pathway on my router. all set up for when the light arrives.

ohhh I can't wait.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Sleeping Giant

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even with the 2.4 figuring out the app and connectivity can be odd sometimes. But I love my pair of k7’s. The color they produce is awesome!
I have the controller version of the 140w on my 75 gallon, I love these lights. I'm sure I'll figure out the app when the light arrives.

@noopsyche has always had amazing service and helpful online communication, whether it's on R2R or their chat area on their website.
I am a NooPsyche lover for sure.

I always try to let people know how good they are as a company, value and amazing lights.

OutColdCRNA

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the controller version of the 140w on my 75 gallon, I love these lights. I'm sure I'll figure out the app when the light arrives.

@noopsyche has always had amazing service and helpful online communication, whether it's on R2R or their chat area on their website.
I am a NooPsyche lover for sure.

I always try to let people know how good they are as a company, value and amazing lights.
For sure. I’m thinking of adding a third even though I don’t think I need it on my 4 foot 65 gallon.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Sleeping Giant

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sure. I’m thinking of adding a third even though I don’t think I need it on my 4 foot 65 gallon.
I have 2 on my 75 gallon, don't think it could handle a 3rd. Initially, I thought 2 wouldn't be enough, but after a year they do just fine. loads of growth.

exnisstech

2500 Club Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me I found it easier to connect via AP. I dug an old iPhone out of the closet and just leave it connected to the lights and it is basically my light controller. I always struggled trying connect with my phone but I'm not much of a networking guy.

OP
OP
Sleeping Giant

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me I found it easier to connect via AP. I dug an old iPhone out of the closet and just leave it connected to the lights and it is basically my light controller. I always struggled trying connect with my phone but I'm not much of a networking guy.
I'm not a network person either, which is why I called my internet provider lol, took 2 minutes to setup

CLICK TO VIEW

exnisstech

2500 Club Member
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not a network person either, which is why I called my internet provider lol, took 2 minutes to setup
I'm also cheap so I wouldn't pay my provider for a router so I use their modem and my router. The router is probably 10 years old and should be replaced but I don't feel like setting everything up again. My Daughter used to date an IT guy which was great. I told her to marry him but she dumped him instead. :crying-face:

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Gluemasters - your best choice for CA super glue
Back