• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New Mexico Frag swap

JulianLares

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone in New Mexico\colorado should go to the drag swap held on November 10. Please put it in your calendar.

07DDC07D-0D7B-4B7B-9D76-26FCEB7B9652.png

World Wide Corals

TinyTinCans

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone in New Mexico\colorado should go to the drag swap held on November 10. Please put it in your calendar.

View attachment 1220966

Here I thought I was the only one from New Mexico. My tank won’t be done cycling by then. But it is exciting to see that there are other Reefers in New Mexico. :D

OP
OP
J

JulianLares

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here I thought I was the only one from New Mexico. My tank won’t be done cycling by then. But it is exciting to see that there are other Reefers in New Mexico. :D
Yes I thought I was the only one in New Mexico too but when I came in here there were more people than I expected... what kind of tank do you have??

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

TinyTinCans

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was out of the hobby for a few years just getting back in. Im currently looking for an Electrician to add a 20amp Circuit and GFI. My tank is close to the breaker box so it should not be a big deal. Just ordered a R.O. System as well. I have a 22”Lx 48”Wx30”T acrylic, all in one.(130gal-ish) I know what I’m getting into with the height but my last reef was a 75gal and the whole time I just wanted a taller viewing area. Either way I should have water in the tank within the next couple weeks. But As soon as the electrician is done I will start my build thread.

Tangina20

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was out of the hobby for a few years just getting back in. Im currently looking for an Electrician to add a 20amp Circuit and GFI. My tank is close to the breaker box so it should not be a big deal. Just ordered a R.O. System as well. I have a 22”Lx 48”Wx30”T acrylic, all in one.(130gal-ish) I know what I’m getting into with the height but my last reef was a 75gal and the whole time I just wanted a taller viewing area. Either way I should have water in the tank within the next couple weeks. But As soon as the electrician is done I will start my build thread.
Good luck!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NicerReefs. Your Reef. But Nicer.
Back