Slankatillion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Joshua, and I've been passionate about fish tanks since I was 10 years old. Over the years, this hobby has grown into a shared interest with my fiancé. I started with a 10g aquarium, and over the years tried different setups, Kathryn (Fiancé) and I started a planted aquarium and that didn’t last long until we were just like let’s try a reef tank have and yeah we transitioned to a vibrant reef tank. My love for aquariums has even influenced my 5-year-old daughter, who now enjoys caring for her own 5-gallon AIO freshwater tank.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Joshua, and I've been passionate about fish tanks since I was 10 years old. Over the years, this hobby has grown into a shared interest with my fiancé. I started with a 10g aquarium, and over the years tried different setups, Kathryn (Fiancé) and I started a planted aquarium and that didn’t last long until we were just like let’s try a reef tank have and yeah we transitioned to a vibrant reef tank. My love for aquariums has even influenced my 5-year-old daughter, who now enjoys caring for her own 5-gallon AIO freshwater tank.
I love seeing the whole family getting involved! Welcome to Reef2Reef, Joshua!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back