New IceCap Pro Series Plug-and-Play Algae Turf Scrubbers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone share their experience with these? I'm not able to find very many reviews. Appreciate it!
We've sold a bunch of them to date. No complaints so I would assume people are happy with them.

Bruce Burnett

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone share their experience with these? I'm not able to find very many reviews. Appreciate it!
Simple to use and clean. Seen people say they don't think it has enough light. It takes about 3 weeks to start growing algae on screen. You need to roughen up the screen. I clean mine about every two weeks give or take a few days. I can pull screen from unit, clean screen and reassemble in less than 10 minutes. Being in the sump if you have room is is better than those that sit above it. It is quiet to operate.

Jwal56

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simple to use and clean. Seen people say they don't think it has enough light. It takes about 3 weeks to start growing algae on screen. You need to roughen up the screen. I clean mine about every two weeks give or take a few days. I can pull screen from unit, clean screen and reassemble in less than 10 minutes. Being in the sump if you have room is is better than those that sit above it. It is quiet to operate.
Thanks!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

BSA
Back