• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Neptune Apex System Lot

Sold
Lot of Apex Equipment
$123,456.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
I have a Massive Apex System Lot. It comes with a Apex System, Display, LDK Kit, FMK Kit, AFS, GRO Light, ATK Kit, extra Pmup V2 w/power supply, Trident Reagents 2 month supply, LSM w/ 5 strand of LEDs, VDM module, WXM Module, 2 1Link cables, 4 AquaBus cables, Probe Holder, Calibration Fluid packs, 2 optical sensors, Breakout Box, 1 Low Profile Sensor, 1/4” Flow Sensor, Extra pH Probe, Extra Conductivity Probe, Extra ORP Probe, Extra Temp Probe. It’s $2,913.45 worth of Apex Equipment! Everything works. Everything is brand new but the EB832 and Brain w/ 4 original probes. There’s 4 brand new replacement probes in this lot. Would like to sell it all 2gether!!! Asking $2,000 obo I will ship IF BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING. I have more pics and can send you pics of the Apex Lot.

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're interested in selling some items separately, I'm interested in the FMM with flow sensors, AFS, new Temp probe, new pH probe, the four aquabus cables, and the calibration fluids.

OP
OP
ryan2577p

ryan2577p

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you're interested in selling some items separately, I'm interested in the FMM with flow sensors, AFS, new Temp probe, new pH probe, the four aquabus cables, and the calibration fluids.
Not yet but I’ll keep u in mind

swallace

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paid through PayPal included money for PayPal fees but seller refunded and only accepts money through PayPal friends and family … beware
Thanks for the heads up, I was really contemplating this but not worth the risk.perhaps OP should only do local sale if that’s the case.

OP
OP
ryan2577p

ryan2577p

Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the heads up, I was really contemplating this but not worth the risk.perhaps OP should only do local sale if that’s the case.
Paid through PayPal included money for PayPal fees but seller refunded and only accepts money through PayPal friends and family … beware
I’ve got other people that’s interested elsewhere. Like I said, not waiting 21 days for PayPal to release the money!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Reef Kinetics
Back